On-Page and Off-Page SEO
From your website to the top of Google
How can you help me and my business grow?
If you’re looking for an SEO expert in the Philippines, look no further. My Freelance SEO services will help you grow your business with new customers and higher conversion rates.
I help people rank their website using organic or white hat SEO strategies. I use both onpage and offpage SEO techniques to help potential customers find your brand. Your website is nothing if people can’t find it online. Your site needs to be searchable, and mostly, it should be capable of being ranked. With the proper and organic SEO techniques, we’ll make a solution for that! And get you the long-term results you deserve.
Difference between SEO and PPC
So, what is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization. The SEO definition improves both the quality and quality of your website traffic, specifically from search engines. SEO benefits include:
- Increasing your website traffic
-Improving your content
-Boosting the number of visitors, sales, or conversions for your website.
Here are some pros and cons to consider.
- Traffic from organic SEO is free
- More cost-effective in terms of relevant traffic and brand awareness
- Sustainable, with results coming in long after you use white-hat tactics
- Maximize scope through organic clicks
- High return on investment
- Increased trust and credibility
- Organic traffic can be slow at first
- Outside support is often needed if you don’t have an SEO expert or content development experience
- Depending on the keywords you choose, you may be outshone by big stores like Amazon or eBay
PPC stands for “pay-per-click.” This refers to when advertisers pay a certain fee every time one of their ads is clicked. It’s viewed as a way to purchase visits to your website rather than earn visitors organically.
Here are some pros and cons to consider.
- More control over your ads
- Paid content is listed first on search engine pages
- You can better target your audience
- You need to pay for each click
- As soon as you stop paying, you stop receiving results
- Easy to copy, so your competitors can easily run ads that are the same as yours
- Constant upkeep
Why do you need SEO for your online business?
My SEO service in the Philippines is one of the best ways to boost your online business. It’s not just about increased visibility or searchability; I can provide real value to your online business even after your initial investment.
Here are the main reasons to use me as your SEO expert in the Philippines:
- My tactics ensure that you increase your ranking on search engine results, which means you’ll gain visibility with your target audience.
- I’m always researching new tactics with SEO, so you’ll benefit from not only my expertise but also my brand-new techniques.
- SEO is quantifiable, which means you will examine the data to figure out exactly what methods result in clicks and which ones don’t. This enables you to focus your efforts on what really works for your business.
- These strategies work long-term, giving you results long after your initial investment.
- SEO is affordable for small businesses.
- You can take advantage of local optimization, enabling you to optimize your digital properties to a specific vicinity. This is perfect for businesses that want to target local audiences.
- Organic search is most often the primary source of online traffic. This means your brand is more likely to get noticed when we boost its ranking on search engines.
Why choose an SEO Freelancer over an SEO agency
There are many digital marketing agencies to choose from. Most use offpage and onpage SEO strategies that are beneficial to all businesses. However, this doesn’t mean that an agency is the correct choice for your business.
Investing in an agency’s services might not be right for you if your business is just starting out. You may only need specific tasks done, like onpage SEO techniques, rather than in-depth and expensive services.
These agencies often offer their services in the form of complex packages that contain a wide variety of services, all of which you might not need. Say, for example, you are only looking for onpage and offpage SEO. Choosing an SEO Philippines freelancer is the better choice since they can focus specifically on the services you need. This way, you’re not spending money on services you may not need or use.
Let's talk about my work experience...
I have years of experience from my time working in a UK based agency. While there, I focused on offpage and onpage SEO activities for the following clients:
- SEO in eCommerce
- Home improvement businesses
In addition to my experience, I also want to help businesses that focus on solo entrepreneurs, beauty, travel, pets, lifestyle, and psychology. I can relate more to these topics, which will allow me to bring even more targeted expertise to the table.
Most frequent questions and answers
Let’s make a discovery call first so we can both decide if we’re a good fit. I’ll give you a form to fill up so I can review your business. If we decided to move on and work together, let’s put our deal into written agreement. After that I’ll start conducting a full site audit and start with the SEO process.
No. Although I have some tools, they are just free and limited. I require my clients to install either SEMRush or Ahrefs for a complete package.
My rate is per-hourly; I start at $20/hour. You can pay me through Paypal or Transferwise, but I prefer the latter for a lower charge for both parties.
No. My hourly rate is only for my labor. There is a separate budget depending on your SEO needs.
I might for data entry tasks. But as much as possible, I want to avoid it, especially if we have CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT.
Read what clients have to say to me!
Get in Touch
Whatever your business is, I can analyze where I can best help at the same time as taking the stress from your workload. As your brand grows, let me take over some of your tasks so you can realize your dreams!
If you would like to hire Filipino virtual assistance and work with me, please do get in touch!
If you would like to talk about your business and how I can help you, just simply fill in the contact form below or email me at email@example.com and I will respond as soon as I can. I look forward to talking to you! Have a nice day!