SEO for Healthcare Professionals and
From your website to the top of Google
Improve your site authority with SEO
Getting your website to rank is easy with me on your side…
If you’re looking for an SEO professional with proven experience, look no further. My SEO services will help you grow your coaching or healthcare business with new customers and higher organic traffic.
I will help your website rank using customized SEO strategies that match your needs and get optimized like crazy!
Your website is nothing if people can’t find it online. Your site needs to be searchable, and mostly, it should be capable of being ranked. With the proper and organic SEO techniques, we’ll make a solution for that! And get you the long-term results you deserve.
Difference between SEO and PPC
So, what is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization. The SEO definition improves both the quality and quality of your website traffic, specifically from search engines. SEO benefits include:
- Increasing your website traffic
- Improving your content
- Boosting the number of visitors, sales, or conversions for your website.
Here are some pros and cons to consider.
- Traffic from organic SEO is free
- More cost-effective in terms of relevant traffic and brand awareness
- Sustainable, with results coming in long after you use white-hat tactics
- Maximize scope through organic clicks
- High return on investment
- Increased trust and credibility
- Organic traffic can be slow at first
- Outside support is often needed if you don’t have an SEO expert or content development experience
- Depending on the keywords you choose, you may be outshone by big stores like Amazon or eBay
PPC stands for “pay-per-click.” This refers to when advertisers pay a certain fee every time one of their ads is clicked. It’s viewed as a way to purchase visits to your website rather than earn visitors organically.
Here are some pros and cons to consider.
- More control over your ads
- Paid content is listed first on search engine pages
- You can better target your audience
- You need to pay for each click
- As soon as you stop paying, you stop receiving results
- Easy to copy, so your competitors can easily run ads that are the same as yours
- Constant upkeep
Why do you need SEO for your online business?
My SEO strategies are guaranteed to give you results. It’s not just about increased visibility or searchability; I can provide real value to your online business even after your initial investment.
Here are the main reasons to use me as your SEO expert in the Philippines:
- My tactics ensure that you increase your ranking on search engine results, which means you’ll gain visibility with your target audience.
- I’m always researching new tactics with SEO, so you’ll benefit from not only my expertise but also my brand-new techniques.
- SEO is quantifiable, which means you will examine the data to figure out exactly what methods result in clicks and which ones don’t. This enables you to focus your efforts on what really works for your business.
- These strategies work long-term, giving you results long after your initial investment.
- SEO is affordable for small businesses.
- You can take advantage of local optimization, enabling you to optimize your digital properties to a specific vicinity. This is perfect for businesses that want to target local audiences.
- Organic search is most often the primary source of online traffic. This means your brand is more likely to get noticed when we boost its ranking on search engines.
Why choose an SEO Freelancer over an SEO agency
There are many digital marketing agencies to choose from. Crafting SEO strategies from experts are beneficial to all businesses. However, this doesn’t mean that an agency is the correct choice for your business.
Investing in an agency’s services might not be right for you if your business is just starting out. You may only need specific tasks done, like onpage SEO techniques, rather than in-depth and expensive services.
These agencies often offer their services in the form of complex packages that contain a wide variety of services, all of which you might not need. Say, for example, you are only looking for onpage and offpage SEO. Choosing an SEO Philippines freelancer is the better choice since they can focus specifically on the services you need. This way, you’re not spending money on services you may not need or use.
Let's talk about my work experience...
I have years of experience from my time working in a UK based agency. While there, I focused on SEO activities for the following clients:
- Digital Marketing
- Home improvement businesses
- Health and Safety
- Women Entrepreneurs
Most frequent questions and answers
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a process that webmasters and/or SEO professionals go through to ensure that the website will become visible and appear at the top of the search engine results page (SERP) for keywords and phrases that potential customers are likely to search for to expand the site’s visibility.
The world of search is evolving. The key to optimizing your site for search is ensuring that your site delivers a user experience that is both relevant and useful. You need to take into account not only what your website’s users are searching for but also what they might be thinking about in the process of finding what they want.
Big brands often spend a large sum of money on SEO because it’s a valuable investment. SEO is important because it gives the results a measure of fairness. Manipulating search results becomes difficult, so the sites that show up are more likely to be deserving. You’ll have less chance of manipulating your way to the top by simply following SEO best practices. If you have a site that appeals to visitors, and you put in an honest effort, but you’re not able to rank high in the SERPs, there could be something on your site that needs work.
SEO is a great strategy for businesses and entrepreneurs. Achieving a high ranking in search engine result pages can signal to searchers that your site is both credible and trustworthy. The higher you rank, the more clicks and traffic your site will generate.
- Optimize your page loading speed for all devices.
- Make sure your website is mobile and tablet friendly.
- Produce content that targets the users, not the search engine.
- Share your website on social media platforms.
- Introduce your website to other webmasters.
If you’re just starting to focus on SEO, you might be behind the curve, but it’s not too late to start implementing strategies. Don’t panic. Start with a few and keep going. Keep an eye on your traffic and rankings to monitor your progress. SEO is something all websites need to focus on right now and in the future as well.
A Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist is responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing changes to websites to optimize them for major search engines like Google, Bing, and Yandex.
Simply put, SEO specialists maximize the traffic to your website by improving the page rank and earning a spot at the top of Google or other search engines. The job of an SEO professional is to help your site climb up the ranks and attract a larger and more targeted audience.
Finding the right SEO expert, SEO consultant or SEO Strategist is never easy. It’s not just about making sure the person knows their stuff. The relationship should last the long term as well. If you don’t have friends or colleague who can recommend someone that’s trustworthy with proven experience, you need to start from scratch.
There are lots of ways to get in touch with SEO specialists. One is by simply searching for them on platforms such as Upwork and FreeUp. You can also find reputable SEO specialists on Social media platforms like Facebook and Upwork. A quick search of the internet will show you which ones have been vetted by others.
But since you’re here at my page, you can answer this form or email me at email@example.com to schedule a call.
Do you still have questions?
For any questions, please contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read what clients have to say to me!
Get in Touch
Whatever your business is, I can analyze where I can best help at the same time as taking the stress from your workload. As your brand grows, let me take over some of your tasks so you can realize your dreams!
If you want a help in increasing relevant traffic to your website and improve brand recognition, please do get in touch!
Just simply fill out the client questionnaire form below or email me at email@example.com and I will respond as soon as I can. I look forward to talking to you! Have a nice day!